R.I.P Water 💦

Just a month old she was finally laid to rest last Sunday morning of March 5, 2017. And like her name the weather started to get gloomy & raining for days till now as if the Heavens are crying for her untimely demise & I was full of emotions I just wanted to burst into flames and it seems the cosmos cooperate with my feelings as the Earth shoke with its epicenter at Surigao del Norte that is measured at 5.7 magnitude, an aftershock of about desame pressure outbursts from the fiery furnace underground a couple of weeks ago that is felt in my city also the day my beloved kitten was buried.😿
Water is the 3rd of 4 and her other siblings named after the 4 precious elements of ancient times namely Earth🌐, Air🎑 & Fire♨. 
Now that one important element is missing into the order my life (my cosmos) it is necessary for me to restore balance & so I am looking for the new protector of the 'Jewel Of Water' or in tagalog 'Hiyas Ng Tubig'.💎💦
Who will it be?
Who will take her place as the new protector of the 'Jewel Of Water'?
To be continued...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑