My Favorite Kitten Was Murdered😿

As you may know my fave kitty was murdered by the mean pregnant abandoned cat of our neighbor that I welcomed into my house and fed. Despite that I cannot punish her severely coz I try to see the reasons why she became a monster probably due to the way she is raised. I see guilt in her when she saw the dead body of the kitten she murdered.


I am pro death penalty here in The Philippines which is a stark contrast to my tolerance to the crimes commited by animals as I always want to give them the chance to change or to live. I am so sad I feel sick and I couldn't even eat and I don't even want to bury her even though she started to smell by now while I upload this video and I made them a spaghetti today as it is supposed to be their 1st month birthday! If there is a drug that can numb the pain I am feeling right now I would take it! Even when that is an illegal drugs which President DU30 really abhors & I don't do drugs. I just wanted to feel high and happy & forget this extreme sadness. Only a few things can make me feel high like diamonds, dark chocolates and a good fuck! 

I love this kitty like a human being! My pets are my only true friends coz they don't offend me or hurt my feelings only makes me happy that's why I felt like a BIG loss today. Why am I having this series of unfortunate events!? Is it bcoz the more you love the more you will lose? Coz If I love no one then I have nothing to lose! I've already learned to love less or care less on most human beings that I know (they deserve it anyway coz they are mean & bad) maybe it's about time I will learn how to be heartless on all creatures coz the pain of losing someone you love & the hopelessness that you can't save them all is killing me! Added to that is that I have no one to share the grief with me as if the world does not care & I have no one to comfort me in this darkest of hours. 

These feelings are all in the mind! And I must learn to control my emotions! I know like I always do I will rise above this unscratched like a phoenix rising from the ashes this experience only makes me stronger & when the next trying times comes along I have nothing to fear as I can fight it with a dazzling resilience that will overshadow any trials and make it look less than me. 




To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑