Movie Review: Beauty👸& The Beast👹

The time has come for the worldwide premier of this year's most anticipated film the live action remake Disney's fairtytale Beauty & The Beast! As expected it is a blockbuster hit but how did it fare according to my perfectionist taste? To start I always knew I'd like the other Disney fairytale stories better than this one, Cinderella for example was rated 5 stars by me which only the likes of TITANIC🚢 & Moulin Rougue👄 scored but this movie has alot to offer that Cinderella's for example don't have & that is the best theme song! And I think a great theme song helps the draw viewers even more.
In fact I like the song so much that when I was in 3rd grade elementary I sang the song at school in front of hundreds of audience which is the only time I had the courage to sing in public & it never happened again! 😂
Now what do I like about this movie & what I don't quite like. First I don't really like how they portrayed Belle as an ungrateful ambitious girl living in a small provincial town. There is nothing wrong with the simplicity of her provincial life/town it is indeed safe & kinda boring but they're happy but then again back then people don't know much like what we know now with the help of technology, internet & easy access to information & easier travel so people's thirst & desire for knowledge and the wanting for change are greater hundreds of years ago, so If I were on Belle's shoes I might as well get bored with the simple provincial life & search for greatest adventure elsewhere & I think that is how great minds thinks back then, they always feel like they don't belong in or ordinary places & only aspire the extraordinary &  I can also relate to how the people in Belle's small village treated her coz to them Belle is odd or a strange peculiar girl whether  they see her as odd in a good way or bad way that's probably the reason why she's kinda fed up living in a simple provential life with boring uninteresting people. And highly intelligent unique people are usually looked at as being odd or different because mediocrity always attacks excellence. 
What this movie teaches us is that as always as in all fairytale movies you can never go wrong by being kind coz it will take you places as good fortune follows those who are truly kind hearted like what happened to Belle who finally got the wildest adventure of her dreams even greater than the stories she's read from books & that is the odd love story she experienced with a beast whom she learned to look beyond his skin and treated him kindness & eventually fell in love with him. Like how many people can learn to love a beast? And I'm not even talking about our pets but to people we see as beastly or monsters & never give them the chance to change or help them change for the better? Belle's beauty is undeniable as it can tame a beast, can make him weak & can kill the beast. But like all monsters or beastly creatures like us it is in their nature too to love and when we learn to truly love no matter how monstrous or beastly looking our love is we only see beauty as love itself can reveal the beauty in all of us & whoever can afford to love a beast can love the greatest of them all.
🌟🌟🌟🌟& Half Star Rating



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑