My Love💛& Hate👊 Relationship With The Color Yellow

There was a time in my life that yellow was my favorite color it was a beauty to me until it became a beast & one of my least favorite colors coz saying it is one of my most hated colors is kinda harsh. The reason why I love yellow back then well bcoz it is bright & lively and sunny! We all want something cheerful right to make life easier? And the reason why I disliked the color yellow is not the LP (Liberal Party) although slightly tbey are indeed responsible for me to hate or should I say aptly say dislike a bit & if you're a filipino or know some filipinos you can ask them why majority of the filipinos hates the color yellow so much like they abhor it to the very core of their being bcoz the yellow politicians most of them  are all promises & have fucked up The Philippines for several decades since they've been in control of the government.
But I shouldn't hat3 the color yellow for alot of reasons and reason number one is that it looks good on my flawless white skintone! Everytime I wear yellow I just shine even more like the fiarest of them all!😊 And you know when something look good on you is by how other people treats you like I haven't worn yellow for so long coz I'm afraid people mightassume I'm one of the Aquinos of the yellowtards & I'm promoting them I mean all this paranoia just bcoz yellow is the color of the most retarted ineffective political party in The Philippines & everytime I wear yellow I feel the need to bring another color shirt just to replace it or have all my yellow shorts printed with something that says DU30 though I don't have many yellow to wear.
But as I said earlier yellow used to be my favorite color and I always prefer my favorite color when buying things like I bought a yellow tamagotichi before and that was my most prized possesion back then when I was still fat, stupid & ugly well at least according to me. 😂

But the most obvious reason why I began disliking yellow is brainwashing. One of the first gems I've ever treasured is a golden yellow natural pearl that was back in 1998 and yellow or golden yellow was my favorite color everyrime I wrote something on an authograph. It was when I started to collect diamonds that I had a change of heart. A local diamond vendor refused to sell me diamonds anymore bcoz I always tend to return or exchange or refund white diamonds I bought from them bcoz I found out they are yellowish in natural light and they only look colorless or white under the dazzling lights of their display or at the mall added to that the diamonds are placed against a blue wax for display purposes which make them appear colorless & they didn't know I have OCD. Back then I was researching & studying diamomds as it became my favorite gem & found out that white diamonds with yellowis or browniah tint are less desirable and so the obssesive compulsive perfectionist me began brainwashing my complicated head that I should totally hate yellow no mater how beautiful still a yellowish diamond looks like I'm still suppose not to like it. Added to that wearing something yellow or being in a yellow room or yellow lighting makes white diamonds appear yellowish! So you could just imagine I had all the incandescent light bulbs in our house replace to fluorescent light! 💡

It goes to show that people's choices are based on their perceptions which can be dictated by fad, fashion or your beliefs. Like you can learn to love what you hate if you choose to! It's all in the mind! And why would you hate yellow? It's the color of the Sun right? The ancient worships the Sun as it is a giver of life! The world's most popular or favorite metal is yellow gold & almost everybody adores the warm glint of gold! If you think of yellow like that any stigma against yellow will dissapear & just for example the Isadora Fnacy Intense Yellow diamond is arguably one of thw most beautiful yellow diamonds in the world is truly a memorable gem that is hard not to love. Designed by Harry Winston for Kate Hudson to be used in a movie 'How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days' it is probably the most expensive movie props as most gems featured in movies are usually fake but not this one! Even the entire casts of this scene are wearing diamond jewelries from HW as well totalling jist less than $15 million dollars in total over a decade ago the collections are worth so much more today. This movie certainly catapulted yellow diamonds to greater heights & ever since this movie was made fancy yellow diamonds became quite popular & many yellowish white diamonds are set with yellow backings just so to enhance the color of yellow to make them low color yellowish white diamonds a fancy yellow diamond! Which is actually nore rare than even colorless diamonds! 
 
It is quite vaun indeed to probably think the world revolves around stigma or our own enemies that our minds makes. But I love yellow now, renewed love I that kinda lost a long time ago and now I'm into natural color diamonds I appreciate yellow more & more knowing that a yellow tint or overtone can actually enhance the beauty of many gems & makes them appear brighter and we need some sunshine into our lives coz it's good for our own sanity & to me the most beautiful yellow diamond is the Tiffany Yellow diamond, a golden yellow diamond weighing 128.54 carats & it is the largest yellow diamond & was famously worn by the great Audrey Hepburn for the pictorials of her movie promo 'Breakfast At Tiffany's'. The diamond was never graded by GIA so the exact color grade is the opinion of the experts who examined it & said it is a golden yellow diamond with VS1 clarity. Whether it is intense or vivid only time will tell.
And this is how color of natural color diamonds are graded. The yellowish white diamonds (I-Z) are called white diamonds even if the yellow tint can be obvious to the naked eye. Only yellow diamonds with yellow tint stronger than the yellow tint of Z yellowish white diamond are considered a natural color yellow diamond but some dishonest sellers sell low color yellowish white diamonds as fancy yellow diamonds so be aware! Buy only from reputable natural color diamond dealers!💛
Amd who's excited for movie remake of Disney's 'Beauty & The Beast'!? There was no yellow diamonds in rhe movie just some white diamonds in yellow and white metals but this movie featured a detailed yellow ball gown although a subdued yellow compared to brightyellow gown Belle worn in the cartoon version but that's the point, if bright yellow was the most prefered color back then it is certainly more oroginal to use a difdrent shade of yellow now! And like fad & fashion taste change and I think they made the right choice of using a more subdued yellow gown for this real life animation remake of 'Beauty & The Beast' because it suits the old world romance vibe of this film, bright & deep at the samr time. This movie will certainly make yellow more popular again and now is the right time for yellow diamond or yellow gem dealers to market their gems & now is the time for designers to create some yellow magic! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑