Movie Reviews

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Only 3 stars coz it is kinda boring and I watched this movie coz of the hype though it got some positive reviews to many but I was not entertained to say the least. However this movie is so moving especially for those who are bullied & who suffered mental problems. The moral lesson this movie taught me is that the people we think are the weakest & damaged emotionally are actually physically the strongest & wisest like in this movie the female lead star who's got some mental issues are the lone survivor of a kidnapping while the other normal girls got killed which made the psychotic killer who was also bullied & suffered a serious mental illness proud & realized that people like him can actually be better than normal people especially when faced with incredibly difficult situation they shine like a rising phoenix untapped their full potentials when needed & when they do its as if no one can beat them. 
๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
One of my favorite movie franchise worth a billion dollars that I've been religiously following since 2001! Though this movie is not the best I've seen which is a dissapointment coz it is the last and it is supposed to end with a BANG!๐Ÿ’ฅbut it didn't really impressed me much like the previous installments. I think it also has something to do that while me & mama was watching this movie there were at least 3 power outages from Centrio Ayala Cinema which I believe the movie was cut for over 30 minutes so the missing scenes made me feel like this movie didn't fill my expectations not to mention I am a perfectionist! In fact I had to wake up my mama coz she seems to be sleeping the whole time watching this movie! So I guess like me she's not scared of horror movies! Nonetheless I am happy this movie franchise finally ended coz I am impatient I've waited like 16 years to see the completion of this movie series!
๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ & A Half
I missed this film last year so I just recently watched a clear DVD copy of this song recently and like all Dan Brown movies this is almost perfection! I can no longer recall if I like the two others more but the soundtrack of this film just made this movie even better and the choicr of music alone is enough for me to like this movie! I highly recommend this movie as it will take you at the edge of your seat from beginning to end with a hair raising explosive๐Ÿ’ฅending just like the rest of the movies from this series! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address๐Ÿ‘Š

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 ๐Ÿ‘‘