Langerman Oranges Selection πŸŠπŸπŸπŸŒΊπŸ‚

I first bought an orange diamond way back in July 2015 from Langerman Diamonds and it was my first online purchase, my first orange diamond, my first radiant cut diamond and I was told I am Langerman Diamonds first customer in The Philippines since they started their business for over a decade. That was a surprise since there's over a 100 million filipinos and like the rarity of pure orange diamonds I shouldn't be surprised to be the first of many things. 
In just a month the diamond I ordered arrived from Belgium the day my cat, a stray cat I rescued that I named Magdalena died! She left me two kittens one was hers the other one adopted. So I name the diamond Magdalena so that I can remember her in a beautiful eternal object.  
Even though it is just 0.14 ct in weight but it possess plenty of sparkles for its small size, the color is fancy light orange with a rare strong orange fluorescence and VS2 clarity and very good cut. It didn't took me long to have it set on jewelry and it was featured on the Facebook page of Langerman Diamonds.
In the coming posts I will explain the characterestics of this diamond and what makes it truly unique! 

To be continued...





Comments

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.
    Chandeliers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation AddressπŸ‘Š

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 πŸ‘‘