I Can Be An Annoying Customer

When I purchased an ultra rare orange diamond from Leibish & Co. over a year ago the obessesive compulsive disorder and perfectionist in me had a ton of question even though I already knew most of the answers but just for my peace of mind I made the salesteam from Leibish & Co. do an extra work of evaluating the clarity grade of the orange diamond coz to me the GIA Color & Origin Report wasn't enough and I trust the judgement of the salesteam of Leibish & Co. but then again I have OCD so days after I recieved the ring last July 2017 Leibish & Co. emailed me their updated appraisal of the orange diamond. 

Why?

Because it is extra FREE SERVICE & who doesn't like FREE!?

The GIA Color And Origin Report plus Leibish & Co. own appraisal together with my own expert judgement just increases the value of the orange diamond ring just in case I decided to sell it in the future.

And I Have A Perfect Song For This!🎼


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑