The Most Beautiful Sapphire Of Them All💙

The most beautiful sapphire of them all is the 'cornflower blue' sapphire like this...

Followed closely by 'royal blue' which can be as expensive as the 'cornflower blue' because oftentimes their demand is the greatest and this is how 'royal blue' looks like! 
It's a bit darker than 'cornflower blue' & sometimes I like it better.

Then the 3rd most beautiful shade of blue sapphire is the 'midnight blue' which is darker than the rest and almost appearing black in some lighting conditions & the color resembles the clear midnight sky or the deep blue sea. 'The Heart Of The Ocean Necklace' is the best example of 'midnight blue' & in my opinion it is the most beautiful sapphire of them all because everything about this necklace is poetic! 
This is by far the highest quality photographed of 'The Heart Of The Ocean Necklace' & for more stories on 'The Heart Of The Ocean Necklace' click the blue heart.💙

If they've used a different color other than 'midnight blue' then it will lose the meaning of 'The Heart Of The Ocean' theme and because TITANIC🚢is my favorite movie of all times I consider this epic necklace the most beautiful necklace ever made!

And blue sapphire is my birthstone by the way and today is my birthday! So happy birthday to me! And I'm a proud owner of a number of the rarest sapphires in the world!

And I Have A Perfect Song For This🎼




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑