New Bling Blings

Last Sunday I bought a new stud earrings coz I've always wanted a princess cut diamond and it is human nature to want what we don't have.

Then last Thursday finally after 3 months of waiting my diamond melee parcel from China arrived! 

It is supposed to arrived within a month to 45 days but I noticed that parcels coming from China took a very long time to arrived. I guess it has something to do with the Philippine War On Drugs & that most illegal drug shipments comes from China. But what is even more dissapointing is that this parcel has
arrived in Cagayan de Oro last March 23 so if the postman did his job properly this would have arrived less than a month! They probably had a sniffing dog🐕sniff into this parcel and I supposed they opened it & probably wondered if they are polished shabu crystals! (laughs)

I already had a bad experience with a parcel from China that didn't arrived since September. Though I got refunded but it was supposed to be a birthday gift for me.

Anyway this diamond melee are stunning but very small totalling 100 pieces of perfectly cut hearts and arrows that are all colorless & flawless diamond melees!
I can't wait to set them into jewels but they are so small so I might as well used them to mount in a chain of a necklace and look for bigger diamond melee for the pendant.
Or I could mount them in a double halo that will surround this perfect 29 carat deep royal blue sapphire.
Under the 10×loupe the diamond melees are all perfect! With the naked eye they will dazzle you coz they are exceptional, super extraordinary, hyperglamorous, absolutely fabulous and so sexy! (laughs)

But then again I always change my mind so who knows what will I do with these diamond melee.💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

And I Have A Perfect Song For This!🎼

UPDATE
May 28, 2018

Today I bought two bling blings again!

This is my 3rd time to own a real amethyst jewelry. The first one I gave to our maid as a peace offering long long time ago way back in 2005.

I could not resist these multi gemstone amethyst necklace feauting off course a large amethyst geode. Amethyst is a lucky stone for me so the more the better and it is Pantone's Color for 2018!

Unfortunately it is too feminine looking so I don't think I can wear it publicly. I bought it coz the jeweler says it is the only one left they have and that it is quite saleable. 💜

Now this probably my favorite jewelry purchase to date for this year! Just in time before the 'Month Of Emerald' ends. I've always love emeralds and the more green and the more flawless the better! 

And personally I like emeralds to be set in 18kt yellow gold ring surrounded by fine quality white diamonds coz I'm a ring person! This ring just fullfilled one of my jewelry fantasies! 💚

And I have to warn myself coz this ring is going to make alot of mean people jealous & green with envy!👊

And I Have A Perfect Song For That!🎵




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑