Emerald Magic✨💚

Emerald is the 2nd most popular colored stone in the market next to sapphire and also my 2nd favorite next to ruby.

There are times I like emeralds more than the rest of The BIG 3.
The Rockefeller Emerald rumored to be formerly owned by an Illuminatti is the finest emerald in my opinion. Only the likes of Rockefeller could have afford something this grand, this big and this beautiful!
And who can forget this 60 carats Colombian emerald worn by Angelina Jolie? This alone is worth millions of dollars. It's a bit hazy though but the color is a verdant vivid grass green!

But if you want a similarly looking emerald as the Rockefeller with a price to match look no further than Graff...

And I Have A Perfect Song For That!🎻🎼

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑