My Favorite Birthstone For August


My favorite birthstone for the month of August is also my second favorite gem specie next to diamonds & that is the lesser known gem 'spinel'. A gem that is hard & durable enough for daily wear & 'singly refractive' like diamonds which means they're excellent alternative to the extremely rare natural color diamonds because they're the closest in terms of appearance. Spinel is also rarer than most corundum including rubies and spinels comes in every colors of the rainbow🌈including white, grey & black. 

The most commom colors of spinel are red & pink & the rarest of them all is the blue spinel.

For further reading about spinels click the blue heart!
💙

And I Have A Perfect Cool Song For This!🎼🎻






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑