R.I.P Esmeralda II😿


Last July 29th 2018 I saw Esmeralda II lying dead on the floor and she smells dead. I assume she died a day before the day of the Blood Moon and my father's 5th death anniversary. She was sickly the day I left them same day I assume she died that's why I overdose her with multivutamins and the med for distemper just in case but when I arrived home after around 9pm July 29, 2018 this is what surprised me horribly!😿

I am kinda depressed it took me more than 24 hours to bury her already dead body being dead probably beyond 2 days. I am really going to miss Esmeralda II the calico kitten though she's maldita like her mother she bit me everytime I tried to kiss her😚but I really like her coz she's cute specially during  at her best health.😽I named her after Emerald's first calico kitten who died days after she was born and the name was inspired by the precious jewel of their birthmonth and names have power coz emeralds are the stone of Venus the goddess of love & beauty and all felines I named after the precious jewel emerald are all beautiful.

I burried her before the crack of dawn🌄of July 30, 2018.

For those who are alarmed why I experienced alot of pets dying well because I rescue anyone regardless and unfortunately I can't afford to bring them all to vets. I am planning to start accepting donations for this charity but who would donate to me knowing I am full of bling?💍Well I'm not perfect coz I like my material things as much as I like my beloved creatures and I don't pawn or sell any of them just for the sake that one of them lives though I tried.

And I Have A Perfect Sad Song For This!🎼🎻



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑