Wazzup!?

Wazzup!? My FB was banned again for being a very vocal and effective DU30 supporter coz no one can beat me when it comes to arguing and debating against the opposition!👊

Alot had happened since my last blogpost.

My cat Emerald celebrated her 3rd birthday last May 28 so I wish her all the best and many many many more birthdays to come together with all my complete cat family & there's no power on Earth could change it!✨🎂
Then our neighbor cat bought 4 of her litters to our house!
Then May 30 Mama Garnet gave birth to two litters!

Then last June 2, 2018 Mama Emerald gave birth but her baby didn't live long coz it's premature.


So I buried Perlito days later.


Then June 7 in the evening Mama Emerald gave birth to 2 litters. It is a continuation of her birthing last 2 and the rest didn't came out coz they are not yet fully developed and Mama Garnet also kidnap the new babies and both Mama cat nurses their babies together.















Then June 9  I buried Perlito...😢😿

Then June 14 Brilliante's kittens that I thought are missing or dead since Brilliante's gave birth of them last April are all alive and healthy!😻😽😼😸






Then June 13 is the premier of Ocean's 8 in The Philippines & I have to see it! It was sensory overload! The Cartier who sponsored the bling bling props in the movie are over the top fabulous and I'm in love with Anne Hathaway she just became 'the fairest of them all' to my discerning eyes & she looks gorgeous wearing that $150 million dollars Cartier diamond necklace & that queenly bright pink gown!
I gave it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating!

Made me very happy to see the film & to see my Brilliante's kittens alive! As happy as buying my new bling bling! Well I can't afford the $150 million dollars diamond necklace for now but this must be a good start!💍💖


And I Have A Perfect Song For That!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑