Victoria's Secret Champagne Nights Fantasy Bra & aussieBum 24kt Gold Fantasy Brief

Ladies and gentlemen here is this year's Victoria's Secret Champagne Nights Fantasy bra! 

Set with thousands of diamonds and colored gems and large gorgeous 'London Blue Topaz Gems' as the main attraction! Elaborately mounted in gold it is valued at $2 million dollars!

I think of all the VS fantasy bras this is of the best designed with a gorgeous model to match! 

However if women have their Victoria's Secret men have our aussieBum! And ladies & gentlemen here is the aussieBum Fantasy 24kt Gold Brief! Made of 24kt pure gold! And this one is not worth millons but just tens of thousands of dollars or $14,685 dollars to be exact! So unlike the VS fantasy bras who has never been sold I guess the aussieBum Fantasy Brief being cheaper will sell easier! If someone buy this for me I would model it in front of their face! Haha
LIVE GOLDEN!💛

And I Have A Perfect Song For This!🎶


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑