Power Pinky Pussy Ring!๐Ÿ’


There's my latest bling ring fresh from the jewelers workshop!๐Ÿ’

Finally after 18 days the custom order 'power ring' I designed is done & ready for pick up! In fact last week the goldsmith misunderstood the lenght of the ring he thought I meant 0.5cm which in fact it is clearly written on my sketch as 5cm! So he has no choice but to remake it according to the actual design & specifications without additonal costs except that he asked money for additional 10 grams of precious metal to work with totalling 27 grams! Probably the heaviest pinky ring I will ever wear! I am so excited to see the outcome of the masterpiece & this epic movie scene is my design inspiration for that ring!๐Ÿ”ฅ


Designed specifically to correct my deformed pinky finger. Most of us have imperfections we tried to hide or transform it into something great just like Darna which possess the power of transformation & superstrength of the mytical bird aDARNA or The Phoenix which is one of my design inspiration for this power ring & like how the disabled Narda suddenly transformed into a superwoman of endless capabilities I too feel powerful & complete wearing this power ring! 

The two Burma star rubies (weighing about 3 carats) which is the 'King of Gems' designed like a double 'Rising Phoenix' is to honor my rescued stray kitten named Rubi๐Ÿ˜ฟwho died in July 2015 & another rescued stray kitten in July 2015 named Ruby๐Ÿ˜ปwho've grown into a handsome cat but was missing since August 2017 & the color-change phenomenon of the glorious 11.45 carats alexandrite are just a perfect depictions of the Phoenix regal transformation from death to life & vise versa just like life as we sometimes feel dead even though we are very much alive then suddenly we feel renewed & energized as though nothing can tire us & nothing stand in our way from moving forward to a better life!๐Ÿ”ฅ 

And I Have A Perfect Song For This!๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ







๐Ÿ”ฅ

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address๐Ÿ‘Š

VISA My Wallet Cash Card Online Shopping ๐Ÿ’ณ